CORONAVIRUS MITIGATION: OUR PRIORITY - YOUR SAFETY
All of us at Commonwealth Worldwide are dedicated to ensuring the continued good health and well-being of our customers and team members during this Coronovirus-19 mitigation period. We are following local health and public safety regulations along with Center for Disease Control guidelines while adhering to strict sanitation procedures.
- Prior to entering service, all of our company-owned vehicles undergo a two-stage disinfecting and protection process in compliance with CDC practices. This results in an antimicrobial protective coating lasting for months.
- Following complete cleaning, washing and detailing of our vehicles inside and out, they are parked outdoors to allow for the sun’s UV rays to further disinfect doorhandles, trunk lids, etc.
- The passenger areas of our vehicles are cleaned with disinfectant wipes before and after each trip using CDC recommended cleaning agents.
- Our Dispatch Department performs temperature checks on every driver at the beginning of each shift.
- Our chauffeurs are using personal protective equipment, including face masks and gloves.
- Drivers are also practicing safe personal distancing.
- We recommend that customers handle their own luggage for safety reasons.
- We are removing all materials in the rear seating area such as newspapers, magazines and literature that may be prone to germ retention.
- We have installed retractable Clearview separators inside of our company-owned vehicles to provide even more protection between our passengers and drivers (pictured).
- As is our normal practice, we instruct all employees to seek medical care immediately if they feel ill or running a temperature. Of course, we do not allow any visibly sick employees to report to work. We are encouraging our team members who can work effectively from home to do so, minimizing in-office staffing levels.
As always, we are dedicated to providing you with the utmost level of service and safety possible, including a welcome, sanitary environment. We urge you to take the personal precautions necessary to ensure your continued good health as well!
We will post CWW Alerts on this page as events warrant. If you have subscribed to CWW Alerts, we will send them directly to you via email as well. Alerts may include airport advisories, major traffic issues, severe weather warnings or any other matter which may cause any inconvenience to our valued clients or cause any disruption of service to you.
Click here for live traffic conditions in Manhattan
Additional Cities LIVE Traffic:
International Cities LIVE Traffic:
Don't see a link to your favorite city? Let us know and we'll add it for you!